fourth international symposium on recurrence plots Hong Kong Polytechnic University

December 5-7, 2011
Hong Kong

Recurrence plot symposium Hong Kong 2011.

supported by 

Faculty of Engineering

Valid HTML 4.01!

Valid CSS!

Visa and Immigration Information

Hong Kong, Macau and mainland China (including Shenzhen) are separate immigration jurisdictions. Visa requirements may vary and will function independently. You will need a passport to travel between these areas, and you may need a visa. For travel to China it will often be quicker, simpler and easier to get a visa once in Hong Kong (typically, you can get this done in a couple of days at a local travel agent — but they'll need passport photos, your passport and, maybe, a business card). Macau is only one hour from Hong Kong by fast ferry and definitely worth visiting if you have time — even if generic chain casinos are not your thing.

» Definitive visa requirements for HK